વિતરાગ પરમાત્મા ની આજ્ઞા વિરુદ્ધ કંઈ પણ કહેવાયું કે લખાયું હોય તો ત્રિવિધે મિચ્છામિ દુક્કડમ.
- You may download & use any content from the website for personal non commercial use.
- You are free to broadcast the content on any public address system.
- You may copy them onto your computer, ipod, mobile phone, kindle, tablet for your personal use.
- In areas where books and cds are not available please contact us, we will try to send them by courier at earliest.
- Distribution to friends and relatives shall be free of charge.
- This site is a non-commercial website and is funded through contribution received from Jain community and others at large.
Commercial use and general public distribution of the material is not permitted.
For most of the literature on this site, we have obtained the permission from authors/publishers for individual, private and non-commercial use only. In addition, we occasionally receive the eBooks from various sources including our readers.
If you notice any violation of your copy-righted material on the website, please write (do not send eMail) to us providing the full details of the potentially conflicting material.
We will not act on requests received via e-mail. Mail the written request to the official address . We will remove the material from the website as soon as we evaluate your written request. For such incidents, we apologize for our inadvertent error. Our only intention is to spread the message of non-violence and other principles of the Jain religion throughout the world in a non-commercial and non-possessive way.